AUTOMATIC CREASING OF SHIPPING CARTONS – EUROPEAN FUND FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORTS INNOVATION
The mail order business is growing and growing, and with it the challenges for shipping companies. We have made it our mission to develop innovative solutions for the exploding parcel shipping industry in order to save resources, the environment and costs for our customers.
One key to achieving this goal is reducing parcels to the minimum size necessary, depending on their contents. We have already been able to celebrate successes with our customers in this area with our Volume Reducer Vario 558 bereits Erfolge mit unseren Kunden feiern.
Eine weitere Innovation konnte nun mithilfe des European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Economic Development Fund realisiert werden: automatic creasing of shipping cartons.
The user no longer has to stock countless carton sizes – just one size that is adjusted in height is sufficient. Integrated into the the carton is exactly as high as the packaged goods.The user no longer has to stock countless carton sizes – just one size that is adjusted in height is sufficient. Integrated into the Vario 558 Volume Reducer, an intelligent packaging line is created for efficient packing of shipping packages; packaging materials such as paper paper or bubble wrap become superfluous. And this for flexibly changing carton formats.
We would like to thank the NBank for funding the project. If you are interested in our latest innovation, simply contact our Sales-Team.
- TOMORROW'S PROFESSIONALS AT THE NORTHEIM JOB INFORMATION MARKET
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
- OPITZ INFORMS - APPRENTICESHIP FAIR OF THE KGS MORINGEN
- BUILDING SITE UPDATE - THE STRUCTURE IS IN PLACE
- GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR NEW SITE IN NORTHEIM
- PACKING WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES
- PARTNERSHIP EXPANDED: STOROPACK ACQUIRES MAJORITY SHAREHOLDING IN OPITZ
- COMPANY PORTRAIT - OPITZ IN CHARACTER MAGAZINE
- OPITZ WINS INNOVATION AWARD 2021
- EVEN DURING PANDEMIC: DIGITIZATION IS ADVANCING
- AUTOMATIC CREASING OF SHIPPING CARTONS – EUROPEAN FUND FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORTS INNOVATION
- CORONA-CRISIS: MAIL ORDER BUSINESS FACES NEW CHALLENGES – WE CAN HELP