Jobs at OPITZ Packaging Systems
The mail order business is a strongly growing industry. Therefore, as a manufacturer of high quality packaging systems , we are in an area with best future prospects. By developing our own innovations and customer-oriented, individual solutions, we have achieved a solid position in the international market over the past years and are growing steadily. In order to keep the quality of our products at a high level, we are always looking for qualified, but above all motivated and reliable new team members.
In addition to applications for the advertised positions, we are also happy to receive your unsolicited application, either by e-mail to
or by mail to
Opitz Packaging Systems GmbH
Human Resources Department
Düderoder Street 22
Become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your application!
- You have completed technical training in the mechanical / mechatronic field or have a comparable qualification
- You have basic knowledge of pneumatics and sensor technology
- You have experience in the assembly and commissioning of complex plants and possess manual skills
- You are a team player, flexible and responsible
- You work conscientiously, solution-oriented and place high value on quality
- Reading and understanding technical documents, such as design drawings, circuit diagrams, manufacturing, assembly or functional plans
- independent assembly of packaging machines according to drawings
- Use of machine tools commonly used in the industry, as well as testing, measuring and auxiliary equipment
- Repair, maintenance and servicing work
- ideally, participation in assembly operations within Europe, sometimes also worldwide
We offer you:
- an interesting, varied and responsible job
- a young and motivated team
- performance-related pay
- personal further training measures
- company pension scheme
- corporate benefits
Responsible for technical refinements
Do you want to work in the technical field and are you interested in all areas of technical production? Then the profession of mechatronics technician is just right for you! With an apprenticeship as a mechatronics technician at Opitz Packaging Systems, you will learn the profession directly during practical work: from the production of parts to the assembly and commissioning of our packaging machines.
Mechatronics technicians build mechanical, electrical and electronic components, assemble them into complex systems and plants, install control software and maintain the systems.
They check and maintain the individual components and mechatronic systems, replace defective or faulty components and retrofit obsolete systems.
The subject of vocational training is at least the following skills and knowledge:
- operational and technical communication
- planning and controlling work processes, checking and assessing work results
- quality management
- testing, marking and labelling
- manual and mechanical machining, cutting and forming
- installing electrical assemblies and components
- measuring and testing electrical quantities
- installing and testing hardware and software components
- assembling and testing controls
- programming machatronic systems
- assembling assemblies and components into machines and systems
- assembling and disassembling machines, systems and plants, transporting and securing
- testing and setting functions on mechatronic systems
- commissioning and operating mechatronic systems
- maintenance of mechatronic systems
- organisation of the training company, vocational training and labour and collective bargaining law
- health and safety
- environmental protection and sustainability
- digitised working environment
- digitalisation of work, data protection and information security
completed school education
Wir bieten Dir einen abwechslungsreichen Arbeitsplatz in einem familiären, mittelständigen aber international agierenden Unternehmen, in dem sich jeder aktiv einbringen und ein wichtiger Teil des Gesamtkonzeptes werden kann.
It is important to us to retain our trainees after they have passed their exams and to take them on as permanent employees. Therefore, we attach great importance to you already actively carrying out your future activities during the training and gaining practical experience.
3 ½ years
Gaining practical experience
As a medium-sized company, we offer optimal opportunities to gain practical experience. To this end, interested parties can complete general internships in mechanical engineering as well as project-related assignments as part of a course of study.
Through a general internship at OPITZ, first impressions of the processes in a mechanical engineering company can be conveyed in a targeted manner. As a medium-sized company we are able to offer individual support, both for commercial and technical internships. A general internship is therefore suitable for a professional pre-selection through a school internship as well as for gaining practical experience during studies.
As an innovative thinking company we are constantly striving to improve our plants and products and to develop them further technically. Within the framework of a project-related internship, students have the opportunity (for example in the form of a project or final thesis) to implement solutions to concrete tasks constructively and mechanically. Our supervision helps to develop a marketable solution that will find practical application in our plants. Applicants should have a basic mechanical education, experience with the programs Inventor and/or AutoCAD and constructive experience.
If you are interested, we will be happy to provide you with detailed information about the development projects to be worked on at OPITZ - simply Contact us.